Learning and Performance Enhancement
ME&A creates solutions for clients who require learning services and improved organizational and employee performance. Methodologies employed are based on state-of-the-art Instructional Systems Design adult learning principles and practices, as encompassed in ME&A’s approach to learning which we call IDEAL (Instructional Design for Effective and Achieving Learning). ME&A employs all appropriate methodologies to meet client needs including format class room training; simulations; coaching and mentoring. The firm employs distance learning approaches as required to meet the requirements of geographically disbursed participants. ME&A provides learning services in:
- Models for designing integrated strategies for renewing public and private sector products and services, using learning and information technology in a manner that capitalizes on our client’s strengths, and makes optimal use of their people, resources and investments
- People management: communications skills, change management, negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, conflict resolution, team building, self-directed work teams, customer service, 360-degree assessments, coaching/mentoring, group facilitation, career transition, career management, personal development, supervisory and management skill development, organizational development, quality management
- Public administration and municipal development: finance, budgeting, procurement, management, administration, capital improvement planning, economic development, citizen participation, public sector associations
- Business and entrepreneurial skills development: market research, marketing skills, sales strategies, financial statement and cash flow projections, cost/profit analysis
- International participant training for: mayors, rural leaders, government officials, entrepreneurs, university professors, students and other groups and sectors
- Instructional techniques aimed at developing learner behavior skills in the design and development of learning activities; delivering effective presentations and learning sessions, learning theory, and learning strategies
- Mentoring and coaching programs to sustain lessons learned and apply them in on-the-job, real-time organizational settings to assist learners to resolve complex problems, navigate organizational, programmatic and structural change, and apply skills learned through other methodologies
- Needs assessment: development of assessment methodologies, instruments, and evaluation principles, practices and techniques, according to the Kirkpatick model
USAID's Global Waters Magazine
ME&A is proud to publish USAID's Global Waters magazine, a quarterly online publication devoted to the Agency's Water Initiatives across the globe.
View the latest edition here.
ME&A specializes in developing and implementing programs in Local Economic Development. Learn more about ME&A's LED Center here