Evaluations, Assessments and Performance Monitoring
ME&A creates solutions for clients who need innovative and imaginative approaches to address evaluation, assessment, indicator identification and performance monitoring needs. ME&A provides:
- Program assessments
- Portfolio assessments for overall strategic planning needs
- Mid-term and final evaluations of project implementation
- Impact evaluations
- Training Needs Assessments
- Institutional development needs assessments and functional reviews
- Measurement of skill and performance enhancement progress for individuals
- Development of indicators and measurements of indicator achievement
- Design of evaluation, assessment and performance monitoring programs at multiple organizational levels
ME&A has conducted more than 25 monitoring and evaluation projects worldwide.
USAID's Global Waters Magazine
ME&A is proud to publish USAID's Global Waters magazine, a quarterly online publication devoted to the Agency's Water Initiatives across the globe.
View the latest edition here.
ME&A specializes in developing and implementing programs in Local Economic Development. Learn more about ME&A's LED Center here